Perception – Saudi Arabia’s digital revolution opens doorways for Australian know-how
The digital know-how panorama within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is altering quickly.
The Saudi authorities has lengthy acknowledged the necessity to transfer from an oil-based economic system to a diversified economic system. He sees superior digital applied sciences as an important transition instrument for a profitable and secure post-oil future.
At the moment, the federal government believes that fast adoption of know-how is important to realize nationwide targets – as spelled out within the Imaginative and prescient 2030 plan. Current developments present the dimensions of ambition:
- A brand new digital economic system coverage that creates a roadmap for investments
- A cloud-centric coverage for presidency IT spending
- The announcement of a brand new metropolis referred to as ‘The Line’, which can be cashless, 100% 5G, and pioneer AI-powered environments
- Giant-scale investments by tech giants together with Alibaba and Google.
- Labor reforms designed to draw and retain expert expatriate staff in order that they’ll change jobs with out permission from an employer.
This tech hub has created vital new alternatives for Australian tech corporations. These embrace: synthetic intelligence, machine studying, knowledge analytics, and cloud computing options for schooling, authorities, healthcare, power, and transportation.